2

Uh oh. It's gone all quiet again around here. Where are all you yarn addicts?
I've got some Manos here! Like a lot of the other yarn, I cannot believe I'm giving this away. I just found it a few weeks ago and already had plans for it. But, no! I have to give it to one of you guys!
Play along and win this yarn (and yesterday's and the day before's).

Okay, while I'm waiting, I'll tell you one of the things that came in the mail yesterday. Actually, a little dream of mine came true.


An entire set of ChiaoGoo bamboo-handled crochet hooks!

And you know what was weird? I dug out this needle case that I made a few years ago, and there were exactly enough pockets. I'm not kidding. It's like I knew it was going to happen and I made it just for my pretties. See them all rolled up like a Little Debbie Swiss Roll, but even sweeter.

Life is good.

Comments

Betsy B. said…
I'll take this yarn, Jen
Can you bring your new hooks to the party on Saturday!!!
Jen Hagan said…
Heck, yes! And I'll bring your yarn to you too. Can't wait!

Popular Posts