3

Whoops! I almost forgot to come and show you todays' freebie! It's Claudia Hand Painted Yarns Worsted in Copper Pennies (in case you can't read the label in the picture) and she's already caked up and ready to go. I was working with this on a project (which you are shortly to see) and thought I would need two of these beauties. I love it so much that I wanted you to try it. The color is deep and yummy and the yarn is soft and gives excellent stitch definition. I can't wait to see who gets this one.
If you are just jumping into our little yarn party read the rules in this post.
I almost forgot because I've been tweaking your free pattern for Monday. You are going to love this--if you like color, that is. You'll see.
I wish I had time to tell you what all came in the mail today--man, oh, man. It'll have to wait, though, because it's fish taco time!
Andele!

Comments

Lou said…
Was everyone busy or what? I'm dakotaboots (took a top-down sweater class from you @ the Yarn Stash) and I can hardly wait for your party there on the 6th! I'll be there with bells on.

Popular Posts