Lime Green Week!

I LOVE green. 
Some days I'll catch myself wearing all green--even green shoes and purse. And then I change something, cuz that's a little much.

But this time of year Nature's wearing a lot of green and it's not a fashion faux pas--the more the better! I had no trouble finding plenty of it right in my own back yard.
nasturtiums

lettuce

oregano

even a baby Crape Myrtle tree!

Yes, this week's challenge is bright green, lime green. 
Think spring green, electric green, yellow-green, green-yellow, celery, apple green, chartreuse, neon green!

Look through your creations of any kind--not just yarny ones--and send me your very best image of one thing you've made yourself. Get it to me at jen(at)jenhagan(dot)com by Friday midnight. I'll post them all on the Lime Green Flickr set and call on my judges (a different group every week) to assist me in choosing the winner. That lucky crafter will receive a box of fun centered around the color of the week.

Deal?

Okay, then give me some good stuff, because this is the last week of Junebug Days 2012. 
Let's go out with a bright green bang!

Comments

Pumpkin said…
Oh wow, those are certainly some lovely greens. Your garden is doing so well this year, congrats! Green is my top favorite color too, I'm frequently seen out in public knitting something green while wearing a green shirt or dress.
Evelyn said…
Oooh, I love green, too, but for reasons I can't explain, I never wear that color! I don't even know if I have any green in my stash ... off to look!

Popular Posts