Lime Green Winner!

This was a tough one! I guess it's only right that the last challenge of our Junebug Days event was one that took us all day to judge! I had to call on extra judges and everything! But, without further muddling...

The winner this week is Bonnie! Congratulations!

Thanks so much to everyone who joined in and took the time to send me your photos. You made this whole month fun. Also thanks to all of you who stopped by and cheered us on and commented. I wouldn't be here without all of you. Well, I might be here talking to myself, but that would be a whole lot less enjoyable. 

Now for your further entertainment I went to Photovisi today and made these little collages to show the riot of color we received this month and to give Junebug Days a proper sendoff.





Beautiful!
Goodbye Junebug Days 2012--it was a good one!

Tomorrow's post: a confession.

Comments

These are all lovely! Congratulations to the winners and thanks for getting us out of our color comfort zones!
Aw, you mustn't have got my 'green' pic which I sent you the other day or maybe I was too late. Never mind, it's been a great colourful month and I'm glad I found your blog and nice to see my things amongst so many talented folks'. I meant to ask you about your interest in the 'Save Gaelic' organisation. Have a great week, my friend.
Jen Hagan said…
Thanks, Marie! I hope it was fun. Nana Go-Go, no I did not get your green entry. So sorry I missed it! And, yes, I am in love with all things Scottish and have learned a little Gaelic. One day I will get to visit your beautiful country!

Popular Posts