Bags with Heart

We released five new patterns! Yea! Go here to see the NEW! patterns.

First, I will showcase this felted bag set.

I wanted to try a cable on a felted bag, and this heart-shaped one seemed perfect. It's worked in one piece, in the round, and gradually grows more narrow toward the top, which binds off with I-cord. I had to adapt the cable pattern a bit to make it closed-end. I originally found the stitch pattern in The New Knitting Stitch Library by Leslie Stanfield.

The large tote is very roomy--comes out about 16" wide & 9" deep. The small one is quite dainty, measuring in at about 9"x 5". As it says in the blurb on the site, it could be a mother-daughter set.

That's Sue's set, one of my best testers! Hers and mine were both done with Cascade 220, double on the big bag and single on the small one.

It's fun to make! Try one!


I'll be showing a new product each day, so come back for more!



Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

dawnbrocco said…
Adorable bags, fig! I love the little pink one.
Agnes said…
Wow ... this pattern is lovely! The red one is especially eye-catching!
Amie said…
The bags look great! I'm surprised the cable shows up so well post-felting... hmmm... I may have to play a little myself!
Jen Hagan said…
Thanks, Dawn! Thanks, Agnes! Hey, Agnes, I am so glad you left a comment--I need to credit you for the cat pic on yesterday's post!

Popular Posts