Saturday, March 24, 2012

NaCroMo Day 24: More Broomstick!

Get a load of this!
Knowing how much I love hand-dyed yarn, you know I had to try some Broomstick Lace with it. 
on size D hook and size 17 needle

This is considered the right side of the fabric...

...but I like what's considered the wrong side even better.
It's reversible and I love how the colors are working out in this fabric.

It's a keeper!

*If you are swooning over this colorway, I found some for you at Eat, Sleep, Knit
Just follow the link above under the top picture!

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Oh wow, that looks even better with yarn in those colors! You should definitely make that into a scarf!

fig said...

I'm gonna do that! :-)

The Sewing Loft said...

Great colors!

fig said...

I love them, too! I have had two little skeins of this in my stash for years waiting for the perfect project. I found it at last.