Crochet Bag Update

The materials are gathered, thanks to artistic input from youngest daughter Natalie.
Time to finish up this bag! It's only been 10 years since I started it.

All the crocheting is done, and now I just need to line it, make the strap, and attach. I really wanted to finish it today, but I overestimated my fabric and ribbon stash and had nothing suitable. Off we went to the fabric store and decided on woven strapping with large rick-rack sewn on for a little something extra. I'll be back on Monday to show you how it turns out and to unveil next week's NaCroMo project.

Until then, enjoy St. Patty's Day!

Comments

Ana BC said…
10 yrs? wow! maybe I should not be surprised because I also have some very old projects lingering in the closet (I came across one precisely today, and I am thinking of picking it up again...) Your bag is looking amazing. Can´t wait to see the tadah...
Jen Hagan said…
I'm all about finishing WIP's this year and no kidding--no matter how old! Thank you for the sweet words, Ana BC, and you can see the tada above! It felt really good to check this one off the list. :-)

Popular Posts