I did it! I actually finished a NaCroMo by Friday!
This is a shot of her after I stretched the dickens out of her with a zillion pins yesterday evening.
As you can see, I decided to do the edging very simply, just alternating single and double crochet rows until I ran out of green yarn. The motifs are jazzy enough without a fussy border confusing the issue.
And this is the best shot I can get this morning while it's still dark outside--gotta leave in a few minutes to spend the day with a bunch of techy teens. The blanket finished out at 32" x 50" and will be a nice snuggly nap friend.
I'll get a better shot in the daylight and show you Monday when I also show you next week's NaCroMo project. Have a nice weekend everyone!