Sunday, February 05, 2006

I get the message...

Today's horoscope:
"You need to finish a project before you can move onto the next one. No matter how tempting, you can't shove all those old initiatives into a box and never look at them again. Tie up loose ends before moving on. "

Is this referring to my knitting? Ya think?


What's that about loose ends?

(I was gonna save this one for Hallowe'en--it's one of the scariest things I've ever seen.)


Chan eil sin math! (That is not good...not good at all.)


This is why I won't be participating in the Knitting Olympics (no link needed--you all know about it and most of you are playing along). I have too many projects that were already started and need completing. Argh! I haven't even been able to add one sock to the 2000 Socks, because I am still trying to finish all the ones I started in 2005! Gosh! Also why I got blogyngitis for a while--gotta knit! What a terrible problem to have, huh?

See ya later! Back to the sticks & string!

Far am bi toil, bidh gniomh!
(Where there's a will, there's a way!)

1 comment:

Kassandra said...

Yikes!!! There's something to be said for weaving in ends as you go.

I think we have the same horrorscope. lol Oh wait, my Mars is in Aries, (great for starting projects) and my Saturn is in Taurus, but retrograde (not so great for finishing them.) So this would be my horrorscope for any given day. Oh well.