Happy March!

(wishing I could host or even participate in something as cool as this--check the link)
and
  • Irish American Month
  • Music in our Schools Month
  • National Craft Month
  • National Frozen Foods Month
  • National Irish American Heritage Month
  • National Nutrition Month
  • National Peanut Month
  • National Women's History Month
  • Poetry Month
  • Social Workers Month

and Red Cross Month--one of my favorite charities.

So I guess we should make music in school while eating nutritional peanuts and frozen food while learning about the Irish and reading women's poetry, at the very least, hoping not to need the services of a social worker or The Red Cross but being very glad we have them. Okay?

But every month is Knitting Month for me, so next time I'll show you at least a bit of all the many top-down cardigans I'm working on at present. Back to the knitting!

Comments

Popular Posts