Week of Woodsy


Another Woodsy Baby sample done! Yea! I have spent the past five days updating this pattern. It now has three bootee sizes (granted, the smallest is premie size), three hat sizes, and much better instruction throughout!

Here's the FO in Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted. I enjoyed working with this yarn. It reminds me of another fave--Patons Classic Wool.





See the three little "hiking" bootee sizes tromping across the kitchen counter? The whole thing was such fun to make. You can see the acorn cap blocking on a funnel on a saucer on a glass. Yep, we're high-tech around here. Only the most up-to-date tools.






On that note, have a look, for comparison, to the old model on Emmett.

No baby models around--it's the best I can do!

That's all I've got. I'm off to take a walk in the lovely weather and spend the day editing new patterns.

Happy Friday, and enjoy your weekend!



Comments

Anonymous said…
How cute! If babies didn't cry, need their diapers changed, or grow into teenagers, I'd want one so I could knit little stuff.
Knittinreed said…
Adorable! I love the sweater detail.
Anonymous said…
Fantastic Jen! Can you order me up 3 addtl with the update? They look great!
Pam said…
The shape of the hat is adorable, great design and color choices, I love Brown Sheep Nature Spun. -Pam
Diane said…
That bootie parade is so cute. Love the colors.
Cheryl:) said…
this is absolutely adorable!!!
dawnbrocco said…
The hat is very eye-catching, fig! And a great theme!
Anonymous said…
Those are adorable!

Popular Posts