Thanks Yarn Stashers!


Sunday Fred and I were the lucky ones to get to spend the day with Bonnie and Beth and their lovely customers at the Yarn Stash in Burien, WA. We just hung out all morning and I got to talk to some of them about the designs and such. Then, a little after noon we had a fun basic cables class. There were 10 sweeties in the class and I enjoyed spending the afternoon with them, making a cabled headband (or at least getting a start on it.)


Here's some pics. Above, you can see Sandie and Ashlee and Rhonda, and Jenna and Laura and Beth and a couple of customers scooping up goodies before class. See the Figheadh stuff all over the display case?


Here's the shop from the other angle--filled from bottom to top with fibery yummies and tools and books and magazines. The Yarn Stash is just the most warm and welcoming and fun place to be. If you're anywhere near, you should stop in and see Bonnie and Beth. You'll never want to leave! Fred even loves being there and he doesn't knit or crochet. (Of course, he is partial to all the wooliness or he'd never survive living with me!)

One more picture--this is just before class is starting.


They're even going to let me come back and teach some more! We'll be there on December 2 for an intermediate cables class and a felting class. Another day of fun!
I am really enjoying teaching knitting classes. I just want to get better so I can do it all the time!
I'll be back soon with talk about Son of SnB, new Figheadh Designs, and other good stuff.
For now, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Wherever you are, whatever your plans, I hope you enjoy a little rest and peacefulness thinking about all the good things in your life. I'm overwhelmed with good things right now. I hope you are, too!

Comments

Rhonda said…
Jennifer,
I really enjoyed taking your Cable class. I feel a lot more confident about knitting cables. I have a couple projects queue on Ravelry now that have cables. Have a Happy Turkey Day!
Emmalee said…
Mom I miss you so much. I have a new post and will post my t-day results too. What are you doing Saturday? we need to talk soon. So many things are happening**
I love you we'll talk briefly on t-day. Emily

Popular Posts