Buzz

Clara's book is getting good buzz. Check out this wonderful review by Jen.

Guess what I finally did! I created a Figheadh Yarnworks newsletter. If you'd like to be included in the list to receive the quarterly newsletter, just send your e-mail address to info@figheadh.com, or just leave a comment that includes some kind of link to e-mail. (It's very frustrating when folks leave comments, especially asking questions, and then I can't find their e-mail anywhere.) I promise to keep your e-mail address a secret.

Have a look at Roxane Price's Winter Gem gloves from the Aug-Oct issue of Cast On magazine. (I put these in the newsletter, too.)




Aren't they pretty? She's going to give them to someone special.
Thanks, Roxane! I have been begging for folks to send me pics of their Figheadh Yarnworks projects, or of any of my designs in magazines or books. The request stands, as always. I would love to show off your work!

Send me pictures at yarnworks@figheadh.com!

Thanks!

I also have to show you my new foot! Well, it's my unattached foot--my regular two are still working just fine. I got this one from Sonya at Yorkshire Yarns. She had plenty, and was generous enough to give me one. Now I can show off the socks better. Don't the Cables & Lace Socks look much better when you can see the lace?



Sonya also gave me a man foot. He needs an ankle extension, but I like!










One last thing--we got to add another great shop to the list who carry our patterns! Now you can get Figheadh Yarnworks patterns at the Seattle Yarn Gallery. Head on over and see Virginia and her gang!
Okay, that's all--back to your stitchin'!

Comments

LavenderSheep said…
I would love to be added to your newsletter list. Sign me up!
Shelly said…
Ooohh, love those gloves.
Emmalee said…
Hey I posted again today! Thank you so much for our card. Please add me to your newletter ring. I will call you on Saturday, hopefully. Everything is getting more hectic than it has been. Thank you for everything. I love you. I am so excited about the disembodied feet!

Popular Posts