On the Cover??

Wow, look at this! That's my sweater on the middle dude in the back. Well, mine and Debbie's sweater--she redesigned the neck, and it's awesome!

I got a lump in my throat when I saw this. Thanks to the wonderful Jennifer Wertkin*, Deb's assistant for tipping me off. Go and preorder this book!

Wow. I say it again. Wow. That's all I can say.


Toodles.

*(Edited to add--I just found out that Jennifer is the one who actually knit the new neck to the Pub Crawler. I had an attached knitted cord neck, it needed more heft and manliness, Debbie opted for the 2 x 2 rib neck and Jen knit it. I'm just pleased as the proverbial punch, y'all!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
How cool is that!!!! Congrats!
Tracey said…
You rock!
dawnbrocco said…
Congratulations, fig!!
LavenderSheep said…
Wow that is pretty impressive! Congratulations!

Popular Posts