Purple & Green

That seems to be my obsession lately. I decided to call a meeting of WIP's & UFO's and take stock.

Uh-oh. I have indeed been leaning toward a whole lotta purple & green. How can I help myself. I love it!

If purple means intuition & green is new birth, then that's all good, huh?

Incidentally, the big green cabley thing on the right is what has been taking time lately--why no posting (that, and subbing is back). It is sample #2 of a new design/pattern soon to come. Oh, it's cablicious alrighty.

But
to redeem myself in the color world, I have been leaning blue, too. A little.

Yes, that's a whole finished sock at the top--a new design using DMC Senso. You see some boucle, some Cascade 220, some good old Regia, some Australian wool (yeah, that's all it said on the label) and some Patons SWS that I got at Michael's to try out something. I am thinking felted crochet something.

Well, as is obvious by my piling all my little swatchies and partials on the bed--I am having to make myself stay on task with the cable sample. I wish I could play!

What I really want is one uninterrupted month just to make up new cable stitch patterns. Just give me some Patons Classic Merino, some size 8 needles and some graph paper and I could have me some fun.

Okay, that was a nice little fantasy. Now back to work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, you've been busy.
LavenderSheep said…
Wow! I am a big fan of green and purple myself, with a little blue thrown in. It all looks awesome and after all a designer needs to experiment.
Knittinreed said…
Like the purple and green, but love the Blues!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts