Mr. Iain & Miss Sorcha

The year is starting out very well with lots of knitting going on around here. I thought I would finally post some WIP pics. I am about 11" up the body of Iain. I can't show you all, but here is one of the cables involved. That is lovely Cascade Eco Wool. This is my first sweater to knit with it, and I am enjoying every stitch.




Here is about 13" up the back body of Sorcha, a cabled vest. That yarn is Gedifra Fashion Trend Stripe, which I am also having a fun time with. Bulky and smooth!






I don't like to show entire designs before they are done, because they inevitably go though changes by the time they reach their end version.

Sleepy day today, because I woke up at 1:30 and could not get back to sleep. Too many thoughts!! Took a little nap earlier, but mostly worked on designs today. Bedtime will come early for us tonight!

Sweet Dreams for us all!

Comments

Popular Posts