Thanks so much to Donna for nominating me for a Sunshine Award.
I know this sounds corny, but this is right up my alley because I always try to keep this blog a happy place. We all have troubles, but there should be some spaces that are nearly trouble-free and, by golly, Figknits is it for me! I'm glad that translates into something like a Sunshine Award. Weeee!
Sunshine Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions on your favorite things.
3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.
My Ten Favorites
1. Favorite animal: Puffins! They fly and swim!
2. Favorite number: 8 (my birthday numbers add up to 8 and lying on its side it is infinity)
3. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: tea--I know some thought it would be coffee, but though I have to have my coffee every day, I think tea is more interesting.
4. Facebook or Twitter: If I had my way it would be neither. I don't tweet and I am mostly on FB for my family.
5. My passion: Yarn!
6. Getting or giving: I try to be good at both. Life is balance.
7. Favorite Pattern: Anything blue and white, i.e. Blue Willow dishes. I have a knock-off of this...
image from realpriceguides.com
8. Favorite day of the week: I'll have to agree with Donna and say Sunday. It's the one day of the week we let ourselves relax.
9. Favorite flower: Jasmine (used to be daisy, but I'm all about the fragrance now)
10: Favorite country: USA
I have only traveled to two other countries and feel I do not know enough about any other country to say differently. I would love to go to Scotland, England, Wales, and Ireland especially, so in the future this answer could certainly change. Here's to adventure!
The ten blogs I nominate for a Sunshine Award are
If you need to brighten your day, any of the above blogs will help you do just that!