Yarn Play

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend and are feeling refreshed for the week ahead. I had a good time this weekend--I'll start with the last and go on back from there. Last evening, just before Fred and I settled in for dinner (chicken breasts in lemon-caper sauce concocted by
Fred) and a movie (The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada) I made myself a little knitted ring
out of some leftover Lorna's Laces Jungle Stripe and a couple of 0's (dpn's, that is).


See?


Just before that, I finished up a sample of a headband to go with the fingerless mitts sample of an upcoming Figheadh pattern, and they will go to Emily (the crazy Spanish student recently heard from in the comments section). That's my girl--often nuts & always fabulous. Hopefully, I will get her goodie box out to her today (especially since she's sent mine! Yike!)
I've been experimenting with a few headbands lately...







and some entrelac with leftover Brown Sheep worsted...








...another sample of Mairead, except this time in Cascade 220 Quatro in a lovely orange mix...






...and of course, the sweaters and a project for Creative Knitting. What? Me? All over the place?
Just a little, but what fun!

In case you need a little inspiration today, I suggest you head on over to
windowsill and then wish jar. Very essential stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts