Show Us Your Big Easy Blanket!


Get ready to feast your eyes, because I'm about to show off some Big Easy Blanket FO's!

photo by JulieR
 This beautiful green Big Easy was knit by JulieR on Ravelry. She used Paton's Washed Haze Aran in teal, which is a discontinued yarn. Too bad, because this color has my heart! And the fabric is gorgeous! Thanks to Julie for allowing me to use her picture.

photo by nannyknitter62
 This perky purple Big Easy is from nannyknitter62, who has knit the BE twice. This one is from last year and she knit it with The Fiber Company Cumbria in the Castelrigg colorway. It looks so cozy!

photo by nannyknitter62
 And here's nanyknitter62's earlier FO of the Big Easy, which she made with Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Heavyweight in the Star Sapphire colorway. Such a regal fabric!

photo by silverwoman

This Big Easy Blanket knit by silverwoman on Ravelry shows off the fabric so well and was knit with Cascade Yarns 128 Superwash in the Silver colorway. I'm so glad she allowed me to use her picture! Striking!

Why am I showing off these beautiful blankets? Why, it's all part of the Figheadh Pattern of the Month! Another part of it is the 30% discount you can still receive on the pattern until May 31. Many have already taken advantage and so can you! There's no code needed--just pop the pattern in your shopping cart and the discount is automatically deducted. Nice!

Ravelry tells me there are 41 projects for this pattern and I have requested lots more photo permissions, so I'll update this post as I receive those. If you want your Big Easy FO added, let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts