OFFF

This past weekend my good friend Kelli and I took off to Canby, Oregon, for the annual Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival. This was my first time, so I had no idea how big it is. It was huge! In addition to the Angora rabbits like the one above, we saw all kinds of goats, sheep, llamas, and alpacas. I could have spent the whole day just in the barns!
So many beautiful animals!

New twins!


Bright-eyed furries!


Sweet eyes.
And I have lots more pictures here.
The market was all over the place--some outside and more inside buildings. I was honestly blown away by it all--yarn, fiber, tools, knick-knacks. You name it! I got to visit briefly with my friend Joan in her booth and even saw Chrissy and Yvonne in theirs. We had some yummy food from Mehri's booth and I nabbed a good bit of great yarn. I'll have to show you that tomorrow. That's a whole other post.
More to come!

Comments

Popular Posts