Happy New Yarn!

Nope, not a typo. You know you love it. All these yarns are new to me. Starting with top right, I already told you about Shelly Whitman's beautiful Butternut Woolens Super Sock Yarn, and here it is in Beargrass. Going clockwise, you see some Claudia Hand Painted Yarn in the worsted weight in Copper Pennies. This is the only one of these four I have actually put on the needles at this point, starting a little cable lace neck cozy with it. It is sublime. I want to make a whole sweater with it now. Next you see a new to everyone yarn, Schaefer Audry in the Elizabeth Kubler-Ross colorway. Not enough hours in the day and not enough time or I would have already plunged in. Soft and satiny and too yummy. The last is a new to me yarn, Pagewood Farm Chugiak. I'll be crocheting with this and I'll let you know how it goes.


These yarns are just a small sampling of four companies I am very proud to be working with. They are all run by smart, lovely ladies (and sometimes also their men) who are some of the best in our business. I love your yarn, ladies. Never stop yarning so the rest of us can play!


I know no better way to ring in 2010. I raise my needles to you and wish you the best year and the best of yarn play yet!


Oh, and Sláinte!

Comments

Popular Posts