Mr. Subliminal

I have a confession to make. You know the Junebug Days event we just celebrated?
See any coincidences here?

Yeah, you see all the Junebug Days 2012 colors right here in this painting by Tracy Karlstid-Anders (a present to my husband from his friend) which hangs in our kitchen. This funky teal-blue bartender man was the culprit behind the whole thing, and I didn't even realize it until about the middle of the month! I had been so focused on the whole thing--writing the posts, playing with the colors, etc.--that I didn't even see what was right in front of my face the whole time. This guy made me pick those colors.

And here I thought I was being all original and stuff. Sheesh.

Comments

LOL - but you were clever enough to all his subliminal ideas to penetrate into your subconscious and run with it...

That was original!!
Jen Hagan said…
Thanks, Mama! That's a sweet way to look at it. :-)

Popular Posts