FO Friday: New Zigs!

It's been almost all socks all the time around here lately. These Zigzag Lace Socks are the fourth pair in a row I've knitted this summer. As I told you last week, I am reknitting many of the Figheadh sock designs for photography and as it happens, to re-edit them. This Zigzag pattern was one of the first patterns I published back in 2005, so it needed a refresh. It wasn't wrong...it just wasn't good. If you've knitted from many patterns, you know that there's a lot of leeway between a correct pattern and good pattern. This one is now a good one. I can't wait to get the update posted!
Just a reminder: If you buy your Figheadh patterns on Ravelry, you will receive all updates into infinity...free!

Gotta love this picot edge. Sweet.
Sundara Sock yarn in South Seas

I've been staying away from the computer so I can finish up all these socks, so pardon the reduction in posts. I hope you're enjoying your projects, too. Now I'm off to work on more socks! 
Have a good weekend!

Comments

Unknown said…
Those are really pretty socks. I like them a ton XD
Jen Hagan said…
Thanks, Tawnee!
Vanessa said…
Love it!
Kim Sonksen said…
Ohhhhh they are fabulous!!!
Jen Hagan said…
Wow! Thanks, ladies!
Beautiful socks, I love the colours!
Jen Hagan said…
Thanks, GirlA-E! The colors are even richer in person. These outdoor shots washed it out a little.
Allison said…
Those socks are beautiful. The zig-zag pattern looks great and I love the picot edging.

Popular Posts