Knit Fit 2012!

I have something very exciting to (finally) tell you about! There is a new knitting convention coming to our part of the world, and it is called Knit Fit. This auspicious event will be held the weekend of November 3 & 4 in Seattle. If you are nearby or if you've always wanted to visit or return to Seattle, this is a great time to be there. 

Why am I particularly excited about this? Because I am teaching a class called Beginner Pattern Writing at Knit Fit. Yea! Here is a little interview with me on the Knit Fit blog (for chuckles). Scroll around and you'll see other instructors interviewed there, too. Interesting reading!

Here is the Web site for the event. Here are the class info pages. Lee Meredith is teaching a class called Self Publishing your own Knitting Patterns and Andrea Rangel is teaching Elements of Hand Knitting Design at this event. With my class and these two classes you could be armed with great tools for becoming a professional knitwear designer--all in just one weekend. Of course there will be many other fun technique and project classes and lots of great vendors from whom you can shop for fibery goodness.

If you think this is just the thing for you, check out the information and be ready tomorrow at noon when the registration goes live! I hope to see you there...maybe in my class?

Comments

Popular Posts