Show Us Your Lauren Tanks!


The Lauren Tank is the pattern of the Month for March, so what better time to look at a few samples!

photo credit: Callalily
Here's my tech editor Tracey's beautiful Lauren knit with Yarn Place Vivace, which is 100% bamboo. So lustrous! She also tested the pattern for me. She's wonderful!

photo credit: Ritzyknitz
Here is Ann's Lauren knit with Tahki Yarns Cotton Classic Lite in Periwinkle. Perfect fit!

photo credit: snuzy
Cheryl knit this vibrant pink Lauren with Classic Elite's Provence. I love it!

And here is my latest Lauren!

While I was editing the pattern recently, I knit this one up with Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima in Periwinkle. I loved every minute of this project. 

It's always fun to work the shaping from the stitch patterns in this tank--that's my favorite part!

However, when I got to my last part, the upper back, I distractedly hurried too much and let the stitch pattern shift above the armhole decrease. Can you see it? What's worse, I didn't even notice it until the thing was assembled and blocked. No way am I undoing this. It just stays as a reminder to pay attention!

I hope you'll knit a Lauren for yourself. It's a fun and intriguing project.

Happy Spring, Folks! Knit yourself something pretty for warm weather!


Comments

Popular Posts