Show Us Your Velutina!


This month's Mirth Pattern of the Month (MPOM) is the Velutina Scarf, which I gave the details to here when it was first published. Since we're in the last week of May, it's time to show off some of your Velutinas!

photo by fantomina

This lovely FO is fantomina's Velutina. She was nice enough to allow me to add her photo to the pattern page on Ravelry. This Velutina was made with Blue Moon Fiber Arts Marine Silk Fingering in the Melusine colorway. Gorgeous!

photo by naarden

This Velutina WIP is being worked by naarden on Ravelry and uses Shibui Knits Heichi in the greenspace colorway. That yarn has been discontinued and is a heavier yarn than suggested in the pattern, but it works! Her project page says it was finished a couple of years ago, so maybe she'll upload some FO shots. I can't wait to see, because it looks yummy so far!

photo by theobroma

Here's another Velutina FO from theobroma on Ravelry and she knit it with Shalimar Yarns Breathless in the Tawny colorway. It looks luscious!

Ravelry tells me there are 14 projects for the Velutina Scarf, and I have requested a couple more photos from knitters who've knit it. I can update this post and add those as soon as I've received permission. 

If you are working on a Velutina Scarf and you'd like your added to this post, please let me know! I love to show off your work.

Only one more week to take advantage of the 30% discount on this pattern. Grab one soon!

Comments

Popular Posts