Men's Top-Down Cardigan

I had to be mean a couple of weeks ago and ask two people who were recovering from a stomach virus and one who was (almost) recovering from (almost) a bad cold to go out in the chilly, wet weather for some pictures of this cardigan on a real person. And that person will NOT allow his head to be shown. My husband hates, hates, hates most (okay, almost all) pictures of himself. I think he's quite cute myself, but I won't argue. I respect his views.

Here is Headless Fred wearing the new Figheadh Fundamental Top-Down Men's Cardigan.

And here is Headless again showing it buttoned up. He says this is his favorite sweater. It fits him perfectly, because I was able to make the sleeves and body just as long as he wanted. He picked out the Cascade 220 Paints in color #9928 and he picked out the buttons.
It was a fun knit and the yarn blocked up beautifully. Fred says it's a very warm, comfortable sweater. I think it may have just gotten him over his little bout with whatever that was--that and the pint of Guinness we enjoyed at the Irish pub just after this quickie photo session in the park, that is. A pint of Guinness is always good on a crisp, fall day.

Thanks to Natalie and Jesse and Fred for coming out in the cold to help get these pictures!

I hope you and yours enjoy some beautiful fall weather this weekend and for those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, enjoy the heck out of that turkey!  

Comments

mens cardigan said…
such nice cardigans, I wish I can knit that.

Popular Posts