KAL

Just a really short quickie to let you knitalongers know that we have pushed out the drawing date to the fall. We will not be at The Yarn Stash tomorrow, June 5, to do the drawing. I wanted to give more folks time to make the Off Kilter Mitts and show them off. To date, I think I only know of about 25 who've done a pair. We need more!

Seriously, I know you're probably not knitting mitts in the summertime, so get them done by the end of September and you'll still be eligible for the prize drawing. More details to come!

Oh, and I have SO much to tell that I'm a little tongue-tied (finger-tied?) blogually, so I'll for sure be back with lots of pictures and news very soon.

Have a great early June weekend!

Comments

Keya Kuhn said…
I just started following your blog and saw the Off Kilter Mitts pattern. Fingerless mitts are on my summer project list, actually. How do I participate in your knitalong--any requirements other than to knit the mitts?

Popular Posts